Looking for a simple but fun Valentine craft activity to keep your little ones busy, this February? These Valentine Heart Flowers are just what you need.
These make the perfect Valentine’s gift for parents, grandparents and teachers alike. Make a bouquet of these by tying a ribbon around a bunch of these or gift them just as a single flower, the choice is yours!
We used colored craft or contact paper to cut out the hearts for the petals of these flowers. But I’ve created a template for you to cut the hearts out. You just need pipe cleaners or straws, scissors and glue to create these easy and pretty flowers.
- Contact / colored paper or hearts cut out from the template
- Pipe Cleaners or Straws
- Ribbon (optional)
- Step 1: Cut hearts of different colors
- Step 2: Take a green pipe cleaner or straw
- Step 3: Stick the back of a heart on the pipe cleaner
- Step 4: Stick another heart on the back of the first one
- Step 5: Stick hearts overlapping the gaps
- Step 6: You can create more flowers in different colors
- Step 7: Tie a ribbon around the stems to create a bouquet of the flowers (optional)
Please leave me a comment if you like this craft and would like to see more simple crafts to be done with your young kids.